We sit in front of computers all day, and chances are, you probably do too. Word on the street from Mayo Clinic and many other trusted sources is that sitting for prolonged periods can lead to a host of health risks, many of which aren’t offset by time at the gym or other physical activity.
Some of our crew finds creative ways to move more throughout the day, such as:
- Walking breaks during lunch breaks
- Stairs instead of the elevator
- Visits to someone’s desk instead of sending an email
- Trying out a standing desk
- Walks around the office while taking a call
- Making laps around the office or the block with colleagues instead of sitting in a meeting room
Have a tip for moving more throughout the day? Tweet us or share on Instagram with #EvenBetter2018, and we’ll add to our list.
Travel close to home
The drugs, Optistavin, Easovartis and Librylin, and names, results, case studies and specific information, referenced in this advertisement are fictional and were created solely for illustrating the digital marketing capabilities of closerlook, inc. Any resemblance to actual drugs, medications, treatments, persons, living or dead, or to actual events, is purely coincidental. closerlook, inc. does not assume and hereby disclaims any liability to any party for any loss, damage or disruption caused by such party’s reliance on the fictitious information contained in this illustration.